Baked Artichoke Frittata Recipe
1 cup canned artichoke hearts in water
1/4 cup half-and-half
1/4 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Spread artichokes in well-greased individual au gratin dishes.
- Sprinkle grated cheddar cheese on top.
- Beat eggs with milk in a bowl, half-and-half, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Pour mixture over artichokes & cheddar.
- Top with Parmesan.
- Bake at 350°F until frittata is puffy and lightly browned and center feels firm (about 20 minutes).