Kraft has come with a great recipe for those busy nights when you need to cook something up quickly...especially when you have hungry kids!
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 pouch Extra Crispy Original Coating Mix (Shake'N Bake from Kraft)
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil Tuscan Italian Dressing
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella shredded cheese
- Heat oven to 400F
- Add parmesan cheese to the coating mix in a plastic shaker bag
- Shake gently to mix cheese and coating
- Coat the chicken with the mix and bake chicken
- While chicken is baking , cook onions and Italian dressing in large skillet in medium-high heat until onions are crisp-tender.
- Stir in tomatoes until heated through
- Stir in basil and keep warm
- Once chicken is baked, take out, and top off with the sauce and shredded cheese.
- Serve with hot cooked rotini and steamed vegetables